Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cars at Carlisle 2006 TV Special

richscorvettes

Corvette
1963 & 2007 Z06 Coupes
Just caught the Corvette segment of the 2006 show and saw a quick shot of 67 Heaven and IH2LOSE. There might have been more but those are the two that I noticed.

This year they have two one hour shows and the Corvettes are in Part 2. Check the Speed Channel listing for when it will be shown again. They always show it a few times.

Rich Lagasse

Last years show took so long to come out,I have the TIVO set all ready for this coming Wensday 12 to 2 pm for part one and two

Thanks for the heads up Rich

Larry,

That's the next time it is scheduled in our area but it will likely run a few more times. I was a little surprised at how quickly they came out with the shows as well.

I believe that they used some shots from last year's event as your hood still had the hole in it for the air cleaner in the shot I saw. I also saw the vendor spot for Car Creations and I don't believe they were there this year. Also not sure if the shot of Bob's car is from this year or not.

Rich Lagasse

Larry,

That's the next time it is scheduled in our area but it will likely run a few more times. I was a little surprised at how quickly they came out with the shows as well.

I believe that they used some shots from last year's event as your hood still had the hole in it for the air cleaner in the shot I saw. I also saw the vendor spot for Car Creations and I don't believe they were there this year. Also not sure if the shot of Bob's car is from this year or not.

Rich Lagasse
\

I caught some of the show..and I belive that's last years stuff....:D

Rich,

Thanks also for the heads up. I'll keep my eye out for it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom