Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cars at Carlisle

Corvette
1965 white coupe 383 stroker, 405HP, 440TQ, TKO600
Although I don't post as frequent as alot of you guys I do read the post daily so I feel that I'm familiar with each of your cars and the things that you've done to them especialy VNV, 67Heaven, Barry, etc.
I've been to Carlisle the last couple of years and have seen your beatiful cars at the midyear registry.
Most of the time I don't know whos they are. I did meet Mark VNV and saw the pre 502 coupe and am looking forward to seeing the new setup.
Well to make a long story short, how about you guys putting a small tag on the windshield or dash that says your CAC name so we know whos pride and joy we are looking at.
67Heaven you probably don't need one. That beauty definately stands out in the crowd.
Well just a thought.

Thanks, Mark

Mark

first of all, don't include me in such a lofty crowd as Bob(67Heaven), Mark (VNV), etc. These guys know what they are doing and do the work themselves, I just pay people too much $$$ to work on my car - big difference! :)

Regarding your idea for Carlisle, I think it's a great one and personally would find it extremely helpful myself also as I've only met a few of the people from here so far so wouldn't know most of the CAC members if I drove over them.
I think a simple page done on the computer with our forum name would be very handy.
Thanks for the excellent idea! :beer

BTW everyone, I went out today and finally picked up a nice 10' x 10' tent and a nice big cooler on wheels so stop by and see Baby, Linda, and I and have a cold drink, sit, and relax in some shade :)

Barry

My car is the red one in my avatar, taken at Carlisle. Look for the NOS '67 NY plates, an easy give away.

Tom M

4,000 Miles this year

thank god someone else drives the heck out of their car too.....I got you beat so far but hell who cares....see you at carlisle...... just look for the "Y"

will be there in the 1963-67 Registry with my Z06 - not too many of them! (VBG)

67HEAVEN,

I'll stop by and say Hi.
I won't be driving the vette. It's a 8-9 hour drive @ 75mph and with no A/C and a 4 speed that is cranked tight at 50mph I will just drive my regular car.
Hopefully I'll be getting a Kiesler 5 speed in a year or so and then I'll take it.

I also put on alot of milage in a year but just in my local area.
I'll be arriving Thursday nite and heading home Saturday afternoon.
Looking forward to meeting all of you.

See you soon.

Mark :) :w

markiemyster said:
Although I don't post as frequent as alot of you guys I do read the post daily so I feel that I'm familiar with each of your cars and the things that you've done to them especialy VNV, 67Heaven, Barry, etc.
I've been to Carlisle the last couple of years and have seen your beatiful cars at the midyear registry.
Most of the time I don't know whos they are. I did meet Mark VNV and saw the pre 502 coupe and am looking forward to seeing the new setup.
Well to make a long story short, how about you guys putting a small tag on the windshield or dash that says your CAC name so we know whos pride and joy we are looking at.
67Heaven you probably don't need one. That beauty definately stands out in the crowd.
Well just a thought.

Thanks, Mark

Heh Markiemyster...Where ya been... Good to see ya back. Well I think most of us will be in the 63-67 Registry area. Its easy to spot my car.... Just look for the Tags.........
tag1.jpg

And the resale Red Paint.........:L

67HEAVEN said:
Look for this on the windshield......

Carlisle-2005-600.jpg

Look for my license plate......

IMG_2822-700.jpg

:w
I will have no problem finding your car.....and if it is running....I could be at a gate and just listen!!! Looking forward to meeting all the faces that go with the names.....

regards, Herb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom