Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chas' wife, Theresa, passed away

Corvette
1981 HD Suspension; ZN1 Option
I regret for my post in while to be bearing sad news, but Chas' (Charlie) wife Theresa, passed away. I believe it was unexpectedly, for he texted me that his son Ben (look up Chas' postings about his son Ben's exploits in the Army; he is now an H-60G pilot; graduated top of his class, with about 2K hours of flight) is heading his way from Ft. Bliss.

Theresa often accompanied him in Cruisefest's celebrations. May our friend find his way in this moment of solace.

GerryLP😞😢

Sad,sad. I hope he's doing OK.

So sorry to hear of this news. Please let Chas know we are thinking of him during this time of need.

I'm so sorry to hear of this. She was very nice and they were a big part of the first Cruisefest.

Tom

Oh noooo.. I feel awful for Chas, she was such a nice Lady.

Thanks for letting us know Gerry. Please let our Bro know we are thinking of him and the kids.

-Stefan, Mary & Erin

Thank you all for your support. She's got her Wings now. We were talking of selling it so I'm sure the vette's goin.

Please know Chas, that we are thinking of you and support you your decisions. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Accept our condolences.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom