Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chasing the NCRS PV

Corvette
2016 C7.R Z06 "ROSA" - black 'Vert w/yellow accent
don't post that often - but some of youse guys may remember I have a 1963 Z07 "LADY" and decided to drive her on the NCRS Road Tour - left my house on Wednesday afternoon and headed to Cumberland, MD - arrived in Marlborough, MA this afternoon around 1330 and about 1000 miles later - the Lady averaged around 21 mpg for the trip! not a problem at all - tomorrow at 0930 will try for the PV

Good to see you today, Rick.

Good luck,
:w
Guy

Sounds like a fun trip Rick. How did things go today

Tom

I was there yesterday, and I'll be back either later today or tomorrow. I didn't see your car but I'll look for it next time I'm there. I parked in the "secure" parking area, which is near the main entrance to the hotel. I should be there again by 3:00 - 3:30 this afternoon if the weather holds up.
Good luck, -John

Good Luck Rick.. Been Watching also on VH.

:beer

intermmitent rain all day here in Bahstun - didn't want to try redline on wet roads, so rescheduled for aroun 1330 on Tuesday

intermmitent rain all day here in Bahstun - didn't want to try redline on wet roads, so rescheduled for aroun 1330 on Tuesday

Smart move... Red Line Equals Posi lock up and many side way slides.:D

I sure hope it clears up soon. The wife and I are planning to shoot over this afternoon - a ray of sunlight came through the window (then disappeared) as I typed.

Rick,
My wife and I saw you pulling into the tent - if your car had the flag in the rear window. We didn't have a whole lot of time otherwise I would've introduced myself. Let us know how you did. -John

John,

sorry, we missed each other! yes, that was me in the black 1963 SWC with the flags in the rear windows - passed!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom