Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

cheap look

C

cabinman

I have on order a 2006 C6 vette ! However, has anyone just looked at the carpeting in these " American Made Sports Cars "? This is our classic sportscar and our choice of carpet looks like it came from a ( used ) discount store.....Look at a Benz or a BMW etc....You don't see such a visual shortcut......Great new C6 but cheap looking,,,especially with coupe ...the carpet is showing all over !!!
Can this be a issue with GM to replace or change ???
Cabinman

cabinman said:
I have on order a 2006 C6 vette ! However, has anyone just looked at the carpeting in these " American Made Sports Cars "? This is our classic sportscar and our choice of carpet looks like it came from a ( used ) discount store.....Look at a Benz or a BMW etc....You don't see such a visual shortcut......Great new C6 but cheap looking,,,especially with coupe ...the carpet is showing all over !!!
Can this be a issue with GM to replace or change ???
Cabinman

Not quite sure what you mean.

Carpet

It doesn't fit. It doesn't fit on '04s and others. Sloppy Quality Control. I'm going to a Upholestry Guy and get mine fixed like it should be. GM will just laugh and say "They're all like that"

WWR

wwr said:
It doesn't fit. It doesn't fit on '04s and others. Sloppy Quality Control. I'm going to a Upholestry Guy and get mine fixed like it should be. GM will just laugh and say "They're all like that"

WWR

Now I hear you! The design and quality of the C6 interior is still lacking. They could have done so much more.

What did you expect for such a cheap $$ car..... It is disposable compared to the price of a Lambo. :)

Carbuff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom