Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Check out this awesome Shark

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Hey guys,

It turns out that Sharkcar71 (Craig) lives a few miles down the road from me. We got together this weekend to swap lies and share some laughs. He has a beautiful Shark.

Anyway, I am going to post of four pictures of it here for you all to enjoy. He checks in about once a week, so let's hope he gets on soon and gives the whole story how he bought this car. You talk about being in the right place at the right time!

p.s., Thanks a ton Craig for helping me get the hood back on the 90 model. You help was very much appreciated.

Very nice, me likes:D!

-Eric

Hi
Nice:Roll
I think, I want a hardtop as well for my 68 big block convert.
Just don't like the going prices of them, far over 500 $.
Gunther

That's a bargain compared to solid axle hardtops at 2 -3 times that. Seriously, I like the Sharks with the hardtop on about the best.

Tom

Yes It Is

I found a near perfect top for my 62 in Carlisle last year and did pay three times what you said Gunther, Tom's right. But the glass and all the hardware is perfect inside and out, latches and all. As I was taking my find up to my car to mount it (that's the only way I could get it home), I was offered $600 more than what I just paid for it ten minutes before. I consider myself VERY lucky to have found it even though it was more than I wanted to spend, I'll never lose money on it. It's a nice look and they're getting hard to find. One of the vender's there dealing in total hardtop restoration and sales said I made out very well. They get $3800 for theirs.;)

Hi
Outch, that hurts.
So you guys say it's time to get one now.
I saw several going for slightly over 500 on E-bay, even vinyl covered.
I will be following this up.
As you sayed, can't loose on it.
Thanks Gunther

HI
Thanks for all the nice comments on my car.I've owned it for almost a year now,and I wish I would have found this site a long time ago.Thanks Chris for putting my pics up.

p.s. That was the first day I ever had the hardtop on.

Welcome To the Corvette Action Center

Welcome Craig,

That's definately a car to be proud of.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom