Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Check this out

but a little bit greedy I would say..........

Well thats just the minumum bid,

I would say for the person who has a fulie car and its listeted there as a 300 hp car they would want to get there hands on those documents. Should be an interesting auction

You know the more I think about this,the more I think about it.

I dont think the person selling this is wrong,as a matter of fact he is helping people (making a good profit for himself also) but what he is doing is not hurting anyone.

In looking at the prices of midyears.Take a pefect big block car and then look at a perfect small block car (both the same quaility restoration)and there is a 70 to 100 thousand dollar difference. These documents can prove or disprove the true value of the car.

I think if this fellow would not have set a minum bid these documents would have been up to its starting bid allready.

I think back to about 15 years ago a customer of mine purchased an old chevrolet dealer ship in our town that was around for as long as I can remember.The were tearing the building apart and ther were boxs every where with dates all the way back to the 50's there were invoices for cars and deals and all was thrown out.I was never into vettes at that time and we were just saying why would some one store this stuff for all of these years.I emailed him a link to action and he said if we only knew

I can tell you this next time I see on old chevy dealer vacant i will try to get in and snoop for old invoices

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom