Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Chevrolet releases GMS on the 2014 Corvette - All models 1YY07, 1YX07, 1YY67, and 1YX67.

2010corvette

Corvette
2006 Hatchback Coupe Victory Red
Hi,
Monday March 03, 2014.
Heard today from excellent source that Chevrolet released GMS on the best car on the planet. (The 2014 Corvette Stingray all models 1YY07, 1YX07, 1YY67, and 1YX67)
If this is true, here is an example of the discount.
2014 Corvette Stingray 1YX07 (Z51) MSRP $75,760.00 - Employee price $65,855.91 or 13% off full MSRP.

:)

Nice discount. :w

HI 67 vet,
Do you still have 1967 Corvette?
I'm the original owner of 1967 Corvette VIN 194677S100560. This was built with RPON11 exhaust.

No, I do not own the Elkhart Blue 67 Coupe any longer.

But, the original intent on my name being 67 Vet is because I enlisted in the USAF in 1967 and then retired after 22 years. :w

Roger

Thank You for protecting our country.

Will you be purchasing Corvette in the near future?

PS: FYI. Elkhart Blue was a rare color in model year 1967 Corvette. Production for Elkhart Blue (RPO980) was 1,096 units for both 37/67 styles combined or .047%.
Percentage would be less if coupe or convertible.
Did you know AO Smith in Ionia Michigan built 1964 through 1967 Corvette bodies and shipped them to St Louis VIA special rail cars for final assembly.
My Corvette was completely built by St Louis because the Corvette has RPOL36 427CI 390HP Engine. In 1967 AO Smith was not allowed to build big block Corvette bodies and RPON14 side exhaust cars.
AO Smith couldn't master the painting of the stripe on 1967 big block cars, and didn't have the body trimming tool for side exhaust.
The 1967 Corvette is the most sought after Corvette of all years. Especially the big block cars.
There are more 1967 Corvette big block cars for sale then Chevrolet built. Many are clones.

Interesting information. Thanks :w

Fever Discount

Hi,
Monday March 03, 2014.
Heard today from excellent source that Chevrolet released GMS on the best car on the planet. (The 2014 Corvette Stingray all models 1YY07, 1YX07, 1YY67, and 1YX67)
If this is true, here is an example of the discount.
2014 Corvette Stingray 1YX07 (Z51) MSRP $75,760.00 - Employee price $65,855.91 or 13% off full MSRP.

:)
And just when I was starting to get over my Corvette fever!
1YX07 must be a nicely equiped car!

Hi Robert,
The 2014/5 Corvette Stingray 1YX07 Coupe/1YX67 Convertible with optional regular production option (RPOZ51) is the choice. Currently Bowling Green Kentucky is building 60% RPOZ51. Also RPOZ51 Performance Suspension $2,800, (RPOFAY) Genuine Carbon Fiber Instrument Trim, and (RPOC2Z) Visable Carbon Fiber Removable Roof with Body Color surround is on restriction.
If you ordered 2014 Corvette Stingray with RPOZ51 today from large inventory Chevrolet dealer the Corvette will show up in ten weeks. It takes two weeks alone for Chevrolet to accept the order on Z51 cars.
Currently Bowling Green Kentucky is building 3,000 Corvette's per month. The most popular exterior colors are Torch Red, Black, and Artic White. The most popular interior colors are Black and Adrenaline Red.
The most popular interior option is RPO3LT (Uplevel trim) The most popular wheels are Chrome plated aluminum and black painted .
My last three Corvette's owned all have Z51.
I'm proud of Tadge Juechter, Kirk Benion, Harlan Charles, Team Corvette, and Bowling Green Local UAW#2164 for building the most stunningly beautiful car on the planet.

Last edited:
Don't forget GM's price increase

Hi Robert,
The 2014/5 Corvette Stingray 1YX07 Coupe/1YX67 Convertible with optional regular production option (RPOZ51) is the choice. Currently Bowling Green Kentucky is building 60% RPOZ51. Also RPOZ51 Performance Suspension $2,800, (RPOFAY) Genuine Carbon Fiber Instrument Trim, and (RPOC2Z) Visable Carbon Fiber Removable Roof with Body Color surround is on restriction.

As of GM's price increases effective 3/3/14, you can add $2,000 to the base cost of a coupe or convertible and $1200 to the cost of the Z51 package.

As I'm seriously considering ordering an early 2015, I hope they delay the next round of increases until after I place my order.

Corvette Discounts

Apparently GMS is an employee discount. Is "supplier, Friends & Family" discounts still around? Does the $750 USAA discount work on Corvettes? Any other discounts available? Unfortunately, I am not an employee. Thanks! Tom

Huge C7 dsicounts

Another reminder!!!!! The same discount is being offered, until the end of June for ALL VETERANS, ACTIVE DUTY AND RESERVE FORCES. If you are a Vet, you will never buy a new Stingray this cheap again....just sayin. :thumb

Not all dealers are offering the discount (it's their option), but there are enough that you can find something close to home. I live in the boonies, and 5 semi local dealers with Vettes in stock accepted the Military Discount. A couple said they were happy to do it for vets - how bout that!

2015 gms

Another reminder!!!!! The same discount is being offered, until the end of June for ALL VETERANS, ACTIVE DUTY AND RESERVE FORCES. If you are a Vet, you will never buy a new Stingray this cheap again....just sayin. :thumb

Not all dealers are offering the discount (it's their option), but there are enough that you can find something close to home. I live in the boonies, and 5 semi local dealers with Vettes in stock accepted the Military Discount. A couple said they were happy to do it for vets - how bout that!
Does anyone know what the real GMS is on 2015 Z51, thank you, Tony

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom