Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chevy dealers with a good reputation??

Dave

Corvette
2001 Pewter coupe
I live in upstate New York in the Amsterdam/Saratoga area. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Dealership in my area where I can trust them with my '01 coupe? Or, does anyone know of a website where I can get this kind of recommendation??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Dave

Dave,
Nothing beats word of mouth recommendations. Do you have any local Corvette clubs in your area? Very often, members of Corvette clubs are the best sources of information about dealers they think do a good job of servicing Corvettes.

-Patrick

Dave,

When I bought my first vette I asked some club members and a local used Corvette store to recommend someone and they all sent their cars to a local shop.

The shop owner only works on Vetts and has owned many of them.

He is good and reasonable.

Maybe we are lucky in Portland to have a guy like this.

Jeff

Its a drive, but well worth it. Call Gary Encks Car Store (all GM franchises) in Cooperstown. They specialize in Corvettes and are very good. Hope this helps.

Its a drive, but well worth it. Call Gary Encks Car Store (all GM franchises) in Cooperstown. They specialize in Corvettes and are very good. Hope this helps.

Thanks!! I called Gary Encks and made an appointment. Actually, I'm looking forward to the drive...any excuse will do!
Thanks again for the recommendation.
Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom