Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chevy's Aveo RS Show Car: Introduced at the 2010 NAIAS

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster

15ojdcy.jpg

14b57uw.jpg

Hopefully this vehicle makes it to market fast, looks very close to what is pictured and is competitively priced so they'll sell like buttery maple syruped hotcakes! :thumb

Aveo RS Show Car

Not sure about that instrument cluster. I like the big tach, but the digital display looks too small.

thanks for posting the beautiful photos of the new Aveo RS. Sure do like this one better than the present ugly duckling aveo being sold.

Do you know what size wheels on this blue beauty shown?

I bet GM gives this car tiny little wheels when it comes to production vehicles.. LOL

Not sure if in production format it will compete with the ford fiesta.. though...

fiesta to have a dual clutch sequential tranny too..

Fords on the move with this new technology and GM is hanging on to the old stalwards...torque convertor which really tends to sap the power out of these little engine vehicles..especially...

Well, It's a heck of a sight better than the current 'Aveo'. Hope this gives GM a shot in the arm in sales. Every little bit helps. :thumb

It Seems to scream "try me..."

It really looks nice- I hope it makes it to market just as it is.

:thumb

14b57uw.jpg

I like it....don't know bout the speedo cluster....looks kinda different....but definitely looks like to me there is a Opel/Vauxhall influence intended to take on ricers. Hope it's got some 'pep'

:w This is a perfect car for the times. the youth market will eat it up big time IF it is supported with available body/engine mods.

HOWEVER - It will be like past GM cars ie Camaro - it will take 3 years to produce, if at all. This time it probably needs Congressional approval.(I think Barney Frank is in charge of new car development). :boogie
Then when released it will be like the regular Aveo, while the Fiesta blows it away.:hb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom