Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

chrome rims for sale

T

the hot spot

I am selling a like new set of four CHROME replica ZO6 style rims, tires and center caps. All four of the rims are 18x9.5. The offset is +56mm. This is the same as the Corvette Grand Sport offset. The lug pattern is 5x120.65mm.
The tires are aprox 80%. They are Kumho 712 ECSTA Supra tires in 275/35 ZR-18's.
I have pics avail if desired I live in west palm florida and would prefer to sell local, but i would consider shipping if I dont find a local buyer in a reasonable amount of time..and buyer would pay shipping. I will take $900 for the entire set. these rims have no rash or curb damage what so ever. i am selling my vette (new baby here!) So I reinstalled the facorty wheels and tires. these rims and tires really change the appearance and handeling of my car! please feel free to call me at 561 541 7446 anthony with any offers or questions. I will not sell the rims and tires seperate sorry but I will entertain any reasonable offer for the set.

asking $900

Do you still have the chrome ?

Hello !
I will purchase your wheel's and tires if you still have them. You can contact me via CAC PM or e-mail, or please call me at work, (850) 476-5565. Ask for Steve !

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom