Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Clearing out a storage locker of corvette parts.

dukvet76

Corvette
1976 L48 Corvette
Buyer didn't pay storage fees, bought a whole locker of corvette parts for 68-82. Tons of items that I need to sift through by the end of the month. Some of the items include:

1971 Original Rim with Mint Wide Oval Tire
63-67 Rocker Panels Rear and Side Exhaust
10 Sets of Doors
5 or 6 Hoods
2 80-82 front bumpers.
1 84 Front Bumper NOS
3:08 Rear Ends complete.
Bell Housings
Blue Glass T-Tops (Passenger Side)
68-72 Wiper Doors
5 Pairs of T-Tops
79-82 Rear Storage Frame Black
68-82 Speedos and Tachs
Door Handles
Door Panel Hardware
Front Bumper Extensions
Seat Tracks
Spare Tire Tubs
Trailing Arms
A-Arms, Suspension Parts

There's more stuff, but I have to sort through it all. Let me know what your needs are and I will email you if I come across it.

Thanks!

Rob,

On the blue glass top is it a M1131 and if so how much are you willing to let it go for.

Thanx
Jim

rob, i am interested in the trailing arm. mail me a suggested price and condition

thank you

robin :J

Rob, need an extra tach circuit board. Send me an e-mail if you find one. Thanks... Brian

I need door panel hardware for a 72 with deluxe interior.

Email or Private message if you have.

Thanks,

-Gööney0

gary, i thought you were having to sell your vette. i hope that has changed... i would hate to lose a good friend

robin :m

Rob: I could use a 71 drivers side T Top if there is a white colored one. Scuffed the stainless trim and fiberglass on mine pretty good.

Robin

I'm still looking at having to sell the vette. I don't want to, but I've been out of work several months now and something has to go. I'm just looking for a few parts to finish putting the Daytona back together before selling if needed. I have a friend that wants the Daytona and has offer me his vette and some cash for mine.

I've wanted a Daytona for years and now that I have one almost completed it looks like I'm going to have to sell it. My loss is going to be someone gain.

Gary

Do you have a twin turbo hood in there? (fits a 1977)

How about a gull-wing rear spoiler?

Front spoiler for a 1977?

1982 style FIBERGLASS rear bumper?

-Vic

How much for a speedo and tach for 75 corvette? Also, any luggage racks for a 75?

Rob- I'm looking for a spare tire tub for my '66 if any of them you have are for a midyear. Thanks- Dick

hood, doors

im intrested in hoods and doors, email me info please.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom