Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cleartastic Holiday Special!

C

Cleartastic

Hi Everybody!
I am pleased to announce that Cleartastic has come aboard and become a supporting vendor of the Corvette Action Center.
We manufacture Kits that protect your paint from flying rocks and road debris without drilling, straps or adhesives. Your car looks and stays totally original! Practically invisible! Reusable!
A great alternative to mud flaps!

For the entire month of December we are offering FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING PLUS and additional 10% OFF on any purchase! Our gift to you for the holidays. We will keep you posted for any new products!

I would like to thank the members and especially Rob for allowing us to be apart of this forum. I'm extremely excited and look forward to hear from you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Come check us out! www.cleartastic.com

Thanks for your time,
Ed Gentile

Glad to see you aboard Ed! For those of you unfamiliar with Cleartastic, this product is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. You won't even know it's there but it is and your paint will thank you. :)

Hey Eric!
Good to hear from you. Glad we could help protect that beautiful Stingray of yours.
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words! :beer
Ed

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom