Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CLEVELAND CAR SHOWS

twamd80driver

Corvette
1976 L-82 4-Speed
Trying to plan my weekly car show circut this year...I know Quaker State and Lube at I90 and Detroit Road in Elyria on Sunday Evenings rocks, but am looking for additional shows to attend. Any suggestions?:D

:w Christopher,

Just a note to let you know and remind others of the different sections/forums here at the Corvette Action Center Community ;)

There are 3 sections/forums that might have events for you area. If you have knowledge of an upcoming event please enter it into the Calendar Section ;)

Links:
Mid-West Regional Events: In the Regional Events Forum toward the bottom of the forums page

Events: Link at the Top of the Page.

Calendar: Link in the light blue drop down links.

Bud

Id like to know of some more to go to also...I thought on Sat nights there was one at Walmart at I90 and 83.....was at the Avon Commons but I heard last year they moved it to WalMart...

That is what I was trying to link ! I think the Massillon Show was the best one I went to last year. Nearly 400 cars and many corvettes.. there is also a Canton Corvette Show that I missed... but will try to go to this year.

Tom

The Massillon Corvette car show is April 15 rain or shine inside at Progressive Chevy. Last year 65 vette showed up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom