Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

COA?

T

TurboLuigi

;LOL

Thinking of this thread and personal experience, I think we need to start the first chapter of Callaway Owner's Anonymous:

Hi, My name is Luigi and I am addicted to Callaway Corvettes :L

Once you have owned one, you want them all.
:beer

-Luigi
:cool

I just went into the garage and took a look at both :_rock

It's cool having your own personal car show :gap

I was forseeing my addiction needs with pictures,
but since a short time I went stage 2 I want movies, car in action now to fullfill desire.

I hope to come over soon to get a thrill ride and get the addiction really going.

and when I finally get my Callaway Turbo VW engine build I should get some good shots of boost :eek:hnoes

In my case it should be the CEA ;) or CAOA :chuckle

Yep I'd love to add a 1990 or 1991 TT, or a later supernatural.

I have had this problem for some time now, Just need to keep it under control. Maybe just one more.:D

There in lies the problem :D.. there is always one more we would like to own :L or we keep collecting parts just in case we need them some day. It all adds up.

-Luigi

There in lies the problem :D.. there is always one more we would like to own :L or we keep collecting parts just in case we need them some day. It all adds up.

-Luigi
keep collecting parts an you'l have end up with a mad max like crossbread callaway b2k supernatural sledgehammer lm like thingy:D:D

All Prime Candidates

You all look like Prime Candidates for Corvettes Anonymous to me! :beer

I'm pretty sure The Doktor will see to it that you not only have a special place on The couch, but that he might even be talked into creating a special Callaway Couch just for you! :upthumbs

T:wM

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom