Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Code 32 and now 33 too!

Jayman

Hello - I've been messing about with a code 32 and decided to clean up the MAF and throttle body first to see if it improved anything. I had pulled the ECM fuse first to clear codes and now I get code 32 still and code 33. What exactly does the 33 mean I should do next?
Thanks everyone
:)

What's the year of your car. It woud help us look up the codes.

Yes What Year

Ok I am going to take a stab in the dark. If you have selective ride control the the codes apply to it.

Yes What Year

Ok I am going to take a stab in the dark. If you have selective ride control then the codes apply to it.

31 Left front out of position
32 Right front out of position
33 Left rear out of position
34 Right rear out of position

NOTE: 31,32,33,34, are stored if the Selective ride Control (SRC) module senses that the corresponding electrical actuator has not found the end stop position on the shock absorber during initialization.

Give more input on Year, Model, Options. The RPO for Selective ride is FX3:upthumbs

Thanks for the feedback and I apologize for the lack of signature.
1989 FX3 6 spd Torch red/red sport leather

tonylong said:
What's the year of your car. It woud help us look up the codes.

No kidding.

Also, the original poster discussed the MAF so we're probably talking about PCM codes not SRC codes.

Hi guys. I have two posts running - one about the SRC and this one regarding the EGR and MAF.
I have cleared the ECM and have not set another code since :upthumbs (I hope).
I have received some instruction as to how to clear codes for the SRC using pins A&C on my 89 but to no avail they are still there. The reason I'm doing this is to determine if there is a problem or not, as it flashes almost every code possible yet I don't have one driving at all. I guess I'm hoping that it was repaired before I bought it and the codes were never cleared.
Thanks again.

Update - After clearing the ECM codes I now only get the code 32 in the morning on a cold start and it stays on. After that it will not illuminate the SES light until the car sits and cools off over night again. I'm wondering if it is the EGR switch?
:confused

Just for kicks

The next time you get the code in the morning get out and push up and down on the right front of the car. If that turns off the ses then perhaps you have a sticking sensor on the right front shock. What may be happening is when you finally move the car in the morning the sensor makes contact and does not hang up until the car sits overnight.:beer

Thank you but I'm referring to ECM codes not the SRC. It is regarding the EGR!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom