Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

cold running problem

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
sometimes ya just cant get a break can ya... my 84 was running decent not great but decent and i knew from some of the responses i had gotten on her e i had some parts to replace, so i did, i have a whole lundry list of things i have replaced,
ICM
MAP
TPS
EGR
Plugs and wires most recently

now just for kicks i guess its messin with me!! now when i get in it when its stone cold the car just does not want to run starts and idles fine but sputters a bit when ya give it some throttle... and going down the road is no fun at all cause it will barely get out of its own way! if i give it any sort of gas it sputters and sounds like its gonna stall before it finally jumps to life and sputters up to speed. once its gone down the road and has some time to warm up its all good... put the pedal tot he floor and without hesitation it jumps to lfe (as good as a stock 84 can)

come on guys lets get those brains workin this morning !!

Listen...I just hate the cumbersome PM process.

My email address is finspeed@charter.net. We need to continue this via normal email. Can you reply to my first post with an email.

Thanks.

once again that pesky fuel pump was the problem... picked it up at 930 this morning and had the new one in by 11.... car was running like new and hasnt done any of its stupid stunts.....

im a very happy camper right now:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom