Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! cold weather driving c5 will it hurt fiberglass

okgo

Corvette
69 vert 02 black coupe
hi is it ok drive 02 vette in cold weather will stress crack

hi is it ok drive 02 vette in cold weather will stress crack
No,won't hurt a thing,other than get them dirty!:thumb

attachment.php

:rotfl:boogie:boogieHa Ha NO-its not fiberglass-its sheet molded plastic and no it will not crack,unless you live at the North Pole and a polar bear jumps on your hood!:thumb:L:rotfl;LOL:eyerole:chuckle

hi thank you im going out today

:rotfl:boogie:boogieHa Ha NO-its not fiberglass-its sheet molded plastic and no it will not crack,unless you live at the North Pole and a polar bear jumps on your hood!:thumb:L:rotfl;LOL:eyerole:chuckle

Do NOT let bear sh!& dry on the paint! Much harder to get off than bird.

I use mine all winter on cold sunny and hopefully dry road days, they get dirty but you can clean them

correct!!
The body material is just about like what has been used on Buicks,Pontiacs, chevs on some fenders, but the Old saturns were almost 100%. But the big thing is that they were really beaten big time and lasted VERY well.
I am more concerned about the mega salt used on the roads - its like being in the ocean. It does big damage especially to aluminum and certainly to frame parts

Lived in Fairbanks, Alaska in 1965 and had a white SWC. Temps reached -80 degrees, but no fiberglass damage. But it was COLD!
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom