Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Congrats CARTEK!!!

IMA Z06

Corvette
01 MY Z06 67 427/390 Coupe
"Brent, Mark, Bill, Robert and Les win the first five places in the Breathless shoot o
Big thanks to Ernie from Breathless for this fun event.
Big thanks and congratulations to Brent, Mark, Bill, Bliss and Les for attending and wining the first five places of this event.

Best ET was 10.99 and Best mph was 126.58 in 100% humidity. It wasn't the best of weather conditions, barometer was down and the track was shut down due to rain in the afternoon.

Brent won first place.
Mark won second place.
Bill won third place.
Bliss came in fourth.
Les came in fifth.

On another note, we brought Dave's 98 with a stroker and nitrous but because of a huge wheel stand the oil pan, trans, flex plate and suspension was damaged.

Here is the video----> http://www.cartek.net/videos/wheelstand1.mpg

Julio"

Y'all done good.........

Sounds like a great time was had by all. :cool

The video clip only gave me a partial taste, I could hear the revs come up as it prepared to launch, but then the clip quits. :(

_ken :w

YIKES!!!!!

The video didn't quit on me, HOLY HOOK UP! Now I've heard of traction, but that's silly! BroKen, keep trying that clip, it's WELL worth it!!! Ken, you'd better pray you NEVER hook up like this, I'm surprised the fiberglass didn't explode when it landed. :eek :eek

I try again and again but get no movement on the video. I hear sound up until he launches, and can just barely hear the slicks squeal, but that's it. I am running Quicktime 6.0.2.

_ken :confused

WOW!!!!! UNREAL man does that thing hook. I wish i could be there to see all of it.

I can only get 99% of it no matter which platform I choose to view it with. I can see it get on the rear bumper then it quits, no matter how many times I try to view it. Looked like a helluva 'stand though! :eek

_ken :w

I "Think"...

That's it, I don't see it land either, just to the point where it stands on the rear end.:confused

Guy's

The clip does end at the rear bumper section. The co-owner of the car was videoing and freaked thinking dave was gonna loose it..

Steve

Really?

:L Not hard to see why he'd be a "little" freaked out.:eek

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom