Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Congressman cuts through the bafflegab

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
He made too much sense. I've been telling you for a few years that the economy here had a huge hole in it, but somehow that labeled me as a leftist. And now that gas is back to where it should be, the economy should just bounce back up. All those dumb working-class saps should just get another job at another factory or job site.

Did you see that the 23rd U.S. bank was closed down by the Feds yesterday??

I hope I live long enough to "earn" back all the hard-earned money I've "lost" in the last few years.

Funny to hear a Republican agree with ME :D

BTW, the paper mill here which used to be Mead is now New Page. New Page is the corporate name tagged on the mill by the parent company, a world-renowned paper giant, wait, I mean a private equity firm, by the name of Cerberus. Cerberus bought Chrysler to sell the manufacturing side off and keep the lending arm, which is the real money slice of that pie. But, it looks like those financial geniuses got caught up in this financial maelstrom, which has Bill Clinton written all over it, and the blue edit marks by Georgie which obviously were overlooked, and I'd bet you a dime to a donut that this paper mill here is going to close right up soon if they don't get their "Big 3" bailout, and there go another 20,000 jobs AND an entire city.

But me, I'm just a lawn mower. You can tell me by the way I walk...:boogie

If we had more like him we wouldn't be in this mess.

Glenn
:w

Yet AIG bank gets billions with so much as a handshake.
Without all this BS scrutiny.
Hey politicians, is equal scrutiny such a novel idea that noone wants to be completely unbiased???
Next time you use MY TAXPAYER MONEY, maybe you should ask the TAXPAYERS what they think!!!!!!!!
And now your struggling to determine why the automakers need the help????
Heres an idea, WAKE UP!!!
The automakers arent going on vacation the minute they get a bailout.
But yet that is EXACTLY WHAT AIG execs did!!!
So every one of you can KISS MY A**.
Allthebest, c4c5

He made too much sense. I've been telling you for a few years that the economy here had a huge hole in it, but somehow that labeled me as a leftist. And now that gas is back to where it should be, the economy should just bounce back up. All those dumb working-class saps should just get another job at another factory or job site.

Did you see that the 23rd U.S. bank was closed down by the Feds yesterday??

I hope I live long enough to "earn" back all the hard-earned money I've "lost" in the last few years.

Funny to hear a Republican agree with ME :D

BTW, the paper mill here which used to be Mead is now New Page. New Page is the corporate name tagged on the mill by the parent company, a world-renowned paper giant, wait, I mean a private equity firm, by the name of Cerberus. Cerberus bought Chrysler to sell the manufacturing side off and keep the lending arm, which is the real money slice of that pie. But, it looks like those financial geniuses got caught up in this financial maelstrom, which has Bill Clinton written all over it, and the blue edit marks by Georgie which obviously were overlooked, and I'd bet you a dime to a donut that this paper mill here is going to close right up soon if they don't get their "Big 3" bailout, and there go another 20,000 jobs AND an entire city.

But me, I'm just a lawn mower. You can tell me by the way I walk...:boogie

John, you hit the proverbial nail right on the head with an atom bomb!

St Pats certainly did their job in educating at least two (2) guys!

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom