Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Convertible GLASS WINDOW top

jcondne

Corvette
1987 Red Convertible
I just bought a 87 convt. and was wondering if there is an after market conv. top with a glass rear window? And if it is available... does anyone have one? and what are your thoughts?

JOHN

I just bought a 87 convt. and was wondering if there is an after market conv. top with a glass rear window? And if it is available... does anyone have one? and what are your thoughts?

JOHN

Hi John! Let me be the first to welcome you to the Corvette Action Center! :welcome

I'm not sure about the top issue. I had a '94 prior to owning my C5 and when I replaced the top it had a glass window in it. I went through a local shop who installed a Robbins Top for me.

Hopefully someone with more recent experience will come along soon and answer your question.

When you have time, stop by the New Member Forum CLICK and post an introductory thread so more of our community can say hello.

Enjoy the '87 and the forums!
:wJane Ann

JOHN

This might interest you: http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~partsort
Second item from bottom is the retrofit kit. The new top with glass window is further up the list. Most of the other major after market companies have them as well.
RG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom