Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cool C3 E-Bay Search Feature

X

XXLBlock

I have been visiting the new C3 Vette Registry and they are really taking off!! Everytime I go to the site there is something new. They just set-up a new feature that allows you to search different C3 catagories on E-Bay very easily!! You need to check it out. Here is a link to that new feature:

http://www.c3vr.com/ebay_main.asp

Hope you like it as much as I do!!

Did you sign up for the registry? I am always leery about giving my home address. I don't want a bunch of junk coming in the mail. Do they ever send you anything via regular mail?

Trixie,
I registered my '72. Adam (the guy that started it) seams to be a great guy! Every once in a while I get C3VR mail about new features, but you can choose not to receive these when you sign up. I have not received any other spam that I can contribute to signing up there!!

It is a great site for C3 Corvettes. I believe it is a winner!!!

Mark

I've signed my '71 up too, and haven't had any problems with junk mail (either email or snail mail).

Barb :w

The idea of a C3 registry is pretty cool. I will check it out. I hope they don't discriminate against us northerners!!! ;)

Thanks for the link.
Scott

Scott,
I am sure they will love our Canadian Brothers (and Sisters) just like we do here!!!:beer

Mark

Thanks for the kind words Mark :). I tried to register but it won't load the page. :( I will try it again later. Once again thanks for the link.

Scott :w

Hey all!
Thanks for the nice comments, and thanks for checking out the C3 Vette Registry!

Sorry about the registration problem, but it has been fixed and you are free (pun intended;-) to register at any time!

We're open 24 Hours, 7 days a week ;) , so stop on in and check us out!

Thanks!

I'm a lifetime member over there & the Ebay feature is one of the great tools that the C3VR has. Now I just have to make the time to spend more time both over there & over here. :w

So whats the benefit of paying for the C3 Registry Site when we already have a great site such as CorvetteActionCenter!?! I can also go out on Ebay and do searches and find great deals... you just have to be patient and go through all the auctions.

dnewton said:
So whats the benefit of paying for the C3 Registry Site when we already have a great site such as CorvetteActionCenter!?! I can also go out on Ebay and do searches and find great deals... you just have to be patient and go through all the auctions.
That's why I did NOT PAY to continue my membership there. I used to visit the site nearly every nite, the guys/gals are great, but let's face it, the Internet is a "free" domain. Except for the $50/month for cable.
Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom