Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette / CAC Folks

fine69

Corvette
'69 Convertible Vette; '72 Z28 Camaro Rally Sport
Riding around in the Camaro with my daughter last Sunday, afternoon, we came upon a couple guys checking out a Daytona Yellow 69 Corvette Coupe in the parking lot near a local auto parts store.

The owner just got the car a number of months ago, but with a new baby on the way - he's decided to sell it.

Nice driver car, all original 4-speed w/factory side pipes. The yellow paint was dull, but not terrible. The interior was intact, but faded. The frame appeared to be rust free – especially in the susceptible areas. I would also replace the over-sized tires. Some TLC would really go a long way with this old gal. I believe he was asking approx $20K.

The potential buyer was very enthusiastic - very friendly as well. Although he did not previously own a Corvette, he did come prepared to the inspection with a number of checklists he had downloaded from the Corvette Action Center! Sometimes our world seems smaller and smaller! Cool.

Ralph
:w

Thanks Ralph for the quick story :D

I never saw it coming (last paragraph)
:upthumbs Nice to hear good feedback :dance

Bud

fine69 said:
The potential buyer was very enthusiastic - very friendly as well. Although he did not previously own a Corvette, he did come prepared to the inspection with a number of checklists he had downloaded from the Corvette Action Center! Sometimes our world seems smaller and smaller! Cool.

That is VERY cool! Hopefully he'll buy it and join in the forums here :upthumbs

Tammy

Ralph
:w

This is great to hear! Thanks for posting it Ralph!

:w Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom