Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Caravan Hines Dr/SE Michigan Aug 3/4- Join Me?

L

luvmy82

I'm trying to put together a caravan of Vettes to go for a nice cruise on a summer night and a chance for others on this forum to meet one another....
Here's the itinerary:
Cruise Location Starting Point: St. Sarkis Amenian Church (off of Ford Road between Evergreen/Southfield Fwy in Dearborn Heights, MI
Cruise In Date: Saturday August 3rd
Rain Date: Sunday August 4th
Meeting Time: 5:00 PM
Mingle Time/Assembly of Caravan/Line up of Cars: 5:01 to 5:59 PM
Depart for Cruise: 6:00 PM SHARP!
End Rally Point: Deadwood Bar and Grill in Northville, MI (off of Northville Road btw 7/8 Mile Road) Dinner and drinks at the Deadwood.

I am planning this far in advance in order to give everyone ample time to clear their schedules for the cruise.

This is a real nice scenic drive folks! Very few lights/stop signs in the park, which gives us the chance to really stick together.

If you do decide to participate, I will be sending out a re-confirming email to you 2 days prior to the cruise to confirm that:

1) The weather is cooperating for either the cruise or the rain date
2) How many in your party is coming (I will need this for the restaurant)
3) A jpg of the map you will need for the meeting point.

Please email me at: s_lees@hotmail.com if you would like to join us and get the chance to meet one another!

ACFC11.jpg

Sounds like a fun cruise. I hope you get a good turnout. don't forget to post this in the events forum too.

Tom

Hines Cruise

Suzanne,
Did you post this in the events section of the forum? I probably won't see you until then but count on Kris and I. My next two weekends are booked golfing.
:beer
Scott

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom