Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Challenge Information Available

vettebrett

Well after being gone from this place for almost 2 years, time to get back into this hobby that took so much of my time over the years.

With that being said and talking to a very good friend of mine over the last couple of days who has had as much time involved in gathering this info as I did, it has been decided that I will offer up all the Corvette Challenge Data for basically free (will cost you about $10 for materials and shipping).

The data that you will receive will be all VIN numbers from 88, 89 and 90 World Challenge Series, build sheets for all these cars and specific details about each car for the 88 and 89 series. This information has been gathered by a group of people that have been wanting this information to go public for a few years and after speaking with them, their wishes will be granted.....

FREE INFORMATION FOR ALL WHO WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Except shipping of course)
biggrin5.gif
biggrin5.gif
biggrin5.gif

Email me at brettrichmond@comcast.net

1988 #98 Corvette Cahllenge Car

I recently purchased the first of two 1988 #98 cars. This car was raced the first three races of the 1988 Series by Stu Hayner. The car was sold and replaced by the #55 car (re-numbered as #98). Stu Hayner went on to win the 1988 Challenge Car series after running these two #98's.

Brett Henderson

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom