Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Concept Car

Emtmike

Corvette
1981 Biege & Dark Bronze Coupe
I thought everybody would like to see some pictures took last summer :cool!:

HPIM5602.jpg

HPIM5605.jpg

HPIM5613.jpg

HPIM5612.jpg

HPIM5617.jpg

Really nice pictures. That is probably as outrageous a concept vehicle that you will ever see again.

For now, I would just settle for having the Stingray emblems. :)

It's fun to see the pics of that car but it's doubtful you'll ever see that on the road!

That's most likely true, especially with the recent economic climate GM's gone thru.
Concept's one thing, reality's another. I speak from experience as I've spent most of my career in concept to market automotive design.
And another word I use for 'production' is compromise. :L

Cool pic's! A neat future concept indeed. The front view gives me hint of the new Camaro.

I'll bet we see that sometime in the future.

concept Vette

Looks a LITTLE BIT different than my 1954 which I have had for 49 yrs. By the way, it's for sale . I would appreciate any inquiries.

jamesliedel@live.com

734-5877382

thank you

Great pictures, Thanks. Hot Wheels has the Corvette Concept and I have about 20 of them I am going to paint them all different colors for a small collection. This car is great would love to drive one.

Love to see it in Yellow. Right Dwayne? :L

Kinda looks like a Cadillac to me. The Sting Ray emblem is pretty cool though.

I'll bet we see that sometime in the future.

That rocker arm/coil-over suspension design is essentially the same as that used on Indy cars and Formula 1, except they use it transversely. EXACTLY the same (longitudinal) rocker arm/coil-over arrangement was used in the late 50's-early 60's on the British Rover 2000. :)

It was really nice when the guy started this monster up.....what a low tone sound.....wow :thumb

It's a beautiful car. Years back a buddy of mine had a 63 split window and let me drive it. It was a blast but the split in the rear window did make looking behind difficult. The rear window looks like it would be a little tougher than the original 63. Thanks for sharing the pics.

It's a beautiful car. Years back a buddy of mine had a 63 split window and let me drive it. It was a blast but the split in the rear window did make looking behind difficult. The rear window looks like it would be a little tougher than the original 63. Thanks for sharing the pics.

They probably will have a back up camera. :cool!:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom