Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Dog collars

Bob Nunes

Corvette
2004 Arctic White coupe
This sounds pretty stupid, but my male Cocker Spaniel just loves to go for rides in the Corvette. I would like to get him a Corvette collar and other things for him so he can be a Corvette Canine. Yeah-off the wall, crazy sicko Corvette owner.:boogie

:upthumbs I'm not sure about the collar, but I do know all about crazy sicko Corvette owners.............I am one! :chuckle

Dennis
I guess that I am guilty as well. After all, I did click on your post! remember the wave:w.

Well from another animal lover, I don't think it sounds that crazy!

Can't remember seeing a vette collar...but if he's the type that'll take to wearing a bandana tied around his neck, there's plenty of those out there to try?

Then again and I haven't looked yet...but have you checked ebay?

This sounds pretty stupid, but my male Cocker Spaniel just loves to go for rides in the Corvette. I would like to get him a Corvette collar and other things for him so he can be a Corvette Canine. Yeah-off the wall, crazy sicko Corvette owner.:boogie
Ya, Booms has only ridden in the Vette' once. And just like me, when we got home, he didn't want to get out either. Like father, like son, so they say!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom