Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Funfest at Mid America

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
First off, who all will be attending Corvette Funfest in Effingham, IL. @ Mid America? Second who will be at Funfest that came to the CAC Event last June at Mid America? Third and last, who will be staying at the same Motel for Funfest that we all stayed at for the CAC Event? I will have to answer ME to all of the above. Remember if you are coming to Corvettes at Carlisle next week, please stop by the booth space M153-M155 and say Hi and that you are a CAC member. Mike Terry :w:w:w

First off, who all will be attending Corvette Funfest in Effingham, IL. @ Mid America? Second who will be at Funfest that came to the CAC Event last June at Mid America? Third and last, who will be staying at the same Motel for Funfest that we all stayed at for the CAC Event? I will have to answer ME to all of the above. Remember if you are coming to Corvettes at Carlisle next week, please stop by the booth space M153-M155 and say Hi and that you are a CAC member. Mike Terry :w:w:w

Hi Mike, I will see you at Funfest !!
We will have our shade tents in the club parking area, just look for the tents with the flames around the top..
I will be at the campground again...
Also, look for the black C4 that is getting a new interior during the event... that will be mine !

Scott feel free if you are out walking around for Funfest to stop by the For Sale area. I will be there with my 72 BB Ontario Orange T Top car For Sale.

I'll have my new 2010 Grand Sort in the Decades Display Area.

Jim, stop by the F/S area and say Hi I will be there with my 72 Ontario Orange Mike Terry :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom