Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

corvette models.

cscarlson

Corvette
2003 50Th Corvette
saturday afternoon me and my wife went down to draper , ut to the factory outlet. there is a liguidation toy store in the outlet and i had to go in to scope out the corvette model availability. it was a gold mine, they had corvettes from several manufacturers and even the corvette Zora Arkus-Duntov models, what a steal, they only had years 1953,1956,1957 but the salesperson told me they get them in every week, aldo they had corvette in a plain brown box, when i opened the box it has a certificate that read matchbox collectable, my corvette collection is growing, anyone want me to look for anything for them next time i go there

Not sure what you mean by Corvette Kings models but if you ever find the 1/10th scale model of a 80-82 snag it for me! I've only seen one at the museum but I'd really enjoy having one.

I'm an antique hunting fan and I search every antique store I come across for anything Corvette related regardless of the year. I've found a couple Corvette matchbox toys, some old Tootsee Toys, ...etc. I also have a substantial collection of plastic 1/24 scale model kits, many still unwrapped and unassembled in the original box. Yesterday I saw something I had never seen before. It was a 70-72 Corvette, in red plastic (definitely Japanese toy) with a plastic (wired) remote control; in the original box. It was priced at $155.00 but looked in mint condition. If I still had my '72 it would have been on the way home with me. Very unusual toy. Nothing like it on eBay either. Shrewsbury, PA area. There's some great stuff out there. Another great place to look is garage sales and flea markets.

.............. Nut

I live near Summit Racing and go in and look around when I get the time. I bought a 53,54, 55 Zora cars for $4.95 each. I thought that was a good deal as they look like quality models. I see them on Ebay for about $7 to $9. Don't know why they are so cheap. Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom