Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette of Houston

vet'svette

Corvette
1977 Blue Coupe, 1990 Red Coupe
I am thinking of buying ZR1 wheels for a 1990. They offer the wheels
from Corvette of Houston for alot less than Mid America, Corvette
Central or any other Corvette parts shop.
Has anyone had any experience with Corvette of Houston or the
$700 (for 4) ZR1 chrome wheels from Corvette of Houston.
Thank you,

I'm not familiar with Corvettes of Houston wheels but you might want to try O E Wheel Distributors. You'll find both good and bad reviews about them. All I know is that 2 of the club members bought wheels from them and are happy. Just need to do all your research before making the buy.

I've been considering the same wheels for some time but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Good luck.

Ron
"Baldie88"

I bought some mats from them and everything was fine.

You need to do your homework on these major purchases. Invest a phone call to them and have them convince you things are up and up. Sometime the 'free advice' here is just that, 'free advice'....If I was ready to spend $700+ I would be doing my own research.

Corvettes of houston

I've made numerous smaller purchases from Corvettes of Houston, but never anything very big. They've always been good to do business with for me and seem to have quality products. Good luck with your purchase.

I think COH sells wheels produced by 'Factory Reproductions'. This company makes quality wheels.

COH has a good reputation, I don't think they are selling inferior wheels.

I bought my car from them. I also bought the acrylic top for my car there for a very good price and it has been doing great for years. Their car covers are competively priced. It's a legit store. That's all I know. Nothing specific about wheels.

Chetzki

You could get chrome ZR1's for less than that at both Tomzwheels and Discount Tire Direct! Try them.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom