Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Parts Blog

Hib Halverson

Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
Corvette
71 04 12 19
I was on Zip Products' web site this morning and they have a "parts blog" which, this week, seems to have a lot about various C3 pieces.

Hardcore DIYs doing C3 service or restoration work might find this blog interesting.

Corvette Parts Blog

That is pretty good. I have not used the ZIP website in quite a while since I have my corvette to that point for a while. I can see those clips mentioned in the top blog as being a pretty good seller.

if you are talking about those frame fuel line & brake line clips - they are mere replacements like at fastenal, mc master carr - calling them correct is a joke; correct as in a pigs eye.

if you are talking about those frame fuel line & brake line clips - they are mere replacements like at fastenal, mc master carr - calling them correct is a joke; correct as in a pigs eye.

Earl, if we car talking about Zip Products' line of fuel/brake line kits, I don't think you have your facts straight.

While not all the fuel/brake line clip kits Zip Products sells are correct, from what I see on their web site, the only kit they market as being "correct reproduction" for 74-82, indeed, has clips of the correct design and color and the correct fasteners.

The other clip kits the company sells are not correct but are, also, not advertised or marketed as being "correct" or "reproductions".

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom