Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Poster.. where can I find it?

• Thread starter Thread starter ND67
  • Start date Start date
N

ND67

Does anyone know where I can find the Corvette poster that says "They don't write songs about Volvos" ? I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks,

ND67

I've only seen that image at the NCM website and that's been a while ago. It had a 63 split window rear view on it. Maybe you can locate it there.

Good Luck!

-Eric:w

I have read that this used to be a Chevy billboard ad. I wonder if there are any copyright restrictions on its use?

;shrug

edit: I guess there are - "Some contents © General Motors Corporation and Wieck Photo DataBase, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ~ DO NOT REPRODUCE"

I just called the Corvette Museum. They have the image in the pictures area of their website but have never sold the poster. I was forwarded to a guy in their "events" department who knew of the poster and said it originated as a billboard for the Woodward Dream Cruise several years ago. It was put out by Campbell-Ewald at the time.

I suppose I'm out of luck. I may try to contact Campbell-Ewald via email to see if I can purchase it from them. I just thought it would be a great garage poster.

ND

why don't you print out a copy of the wallpaper - that's what I did!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom