Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Corvette Salvage Yard??

jetset0045

Corvette
1974 Stingray Coupe
Does anyone know of any kind of Corvette Salvage type places that sell parts??? I"m looking for some small parts and pieces that i don't really feel like paying full new price for when used stuff would work just fine....

examples,....Taillight lenses, i really don't feel like dishing out 50-60 bucks a piece for 1 new lens.....the origional plastic front spoiler...mine was all cracked up, but not a piece i really want to buy new...

thanks in advance for suggestions!

I was able to find some small used parts for my '69.

corvettepartsman.com

Contact Corvette Mack through his store on ebay. If Mack has what you're looking for, he'll list it for you.

:)

I've got a set of tail lights off my '77 that are in great shape. I'd take $100.00 + shipping for the lot. Art

I might not get this right and they may not be around anymore but ---Strouts auto in Reading ,PA .Back in the 80's they we're a super source for my 69.

examples,....Taillight lenses, i really don't feel like dishing out 50-60 bucks a piece for 1 new lens.....the origional plastic front spoiler...mine was all cracked up, but not a piece i really want to buy new...

thanks in advance for suggestions!

'74s had one year only lenses. They were not available for many years at all after the NOS pieces ran out. Only recently did someone start repro-ing them. Be glad that you can find them at all!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom