Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Seeks Younger Buyers

;LOL;LOL;LOL Yeah, right...base coupe starting at $52K in this economy is going to attract a LOT of young buyers....REALLY, especially when optioned out, it probably is closer to $60-70k, just sayin'.

Well, I fall into their younger buyers category, but hard to see much younger unless they have some money and are single or a lot of money to spend on a second vehicle. Of course I was thinking of buying even before the C7. I just made me wait once I knew it was coming for sure.

Well, I fall into their younger buyers category, but hard to see much younger unless they have some money and are single or a lot of money to spend on a second vehicle. Of course I was thinking of buying even before the C7. I just made me wait once I knew it was coming for sure.

If you want maximum value, I'd find a 2011 to 2013 base C6 Coupe someone wants to jettison for cheap and use that as a platform to build up one helluva monster sports car. Especially if one is young. And it can be done as time and $ permit. Just a thought.

If you want maximum value, I'd find a 2011 to 2013 base C6 Coupe someone wants to jettison for cheap and use that as a platform to build up one helluva monster sports car. Especially if one is young. And it can be done as time and $ permit. Just a thought.

No thanks. I want the best tech, quality and performance along with ease.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom