Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Z06

cscarlson

Corvette
2003 50Th Corvette
Yesterday being Veterans day and me being a Veteran, i had the day off so i went out just browsing and i found:

1996 Black/convertable Z06 in: 1:18 and 1:24 scale

they have been added to my diecast collection

1996.....Convertible......Z06??????

None of them go together.

I guess that's one way to create a collectable diecast!

Chuck

gosh.. i think it was a 1996. i will have to check now.

Okay.. just looked and they didn't state year , they are the diecast you put together and their by Maisto

HOTMOTORSPORTS....

What no more sarcastic replies ?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that. I was making fun of the diecast people.

Again,

I'm sorry.

I bought one of those put it together prepainted ones only to still have it on the shelf unmade.

Chuck

This kind of sarcasism is why i refrain from posting and responding to threads.

Wait a minute!!!

I said I was sorry. TWICE IN THE SAME RESPONSE.

Next time, check the year they made Z06's, then check to see if they made Conv. Z06's.

They were all black though, at least you were right on that!!

Is that better????

Geesh!

Chuck

After this i will retreat to my hole. and not try again to be a active part of the CACC but a "silent" one , seeing there is so many members out there that know it all and wait to jump on other members . Ross i miss ya.

Look cscarlson,

You are a veteran and I thank you for the freedom that you keep providing for us. You felt good about the day and bought something you liked and wanted to share it with CAC.

Let's just move on OK?

Chuck

Unreal. Sometimes I think I live in a Twilight Zone....

Unbelievable!

:eek

Man, male PMS is far worse than the female kind.

What is up with everyone around here lately?

Supersensitive, hurt feelings, whining, complaining, it is getting old...

Things will return to normal soon...

It will take a little time for everyone to loosen the rubberbands that have had them wound up so tight.
When things are under tension, either the tension becomes too great and it snaps, the tension eventually dissipates if no one is continually applying pressure or someone/thing relieves the pressure manually.
Things will return to normal soon, I'm sure of it, just give it (and everyone) time.
Heidi

I don't think I have ever seen anyone "take thier ball and go home" just because it was pointed out that they posted an incorrect corvette fact-statement.

The first (modern) Z06 was made in 2001, and they came in red,black,silver,white and yellow. The very first Z06 model was a 1963 one year only car.

The Z06 has never been offered as a roadster.

1996 was the last year for the C4 - and it in no way looks like a Z06.

If you post an incorrect statement on a public forum such as this, EXPECT to be corrected. If not posting at all is your only solution, then good luck my friend.

best regards -

mqqn

Reminds me of the time, when I first got my LT4, I was convinced they all came with the LT4 badge on the RR bumper. I got flogged for that one.:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom