Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette ZR1 owner locks self in car, calls 911

So the poor rich guy is too dumb to read the owners manual for his car and gets locked in and going to sell it for a Camero(his spelling) because he thinks it looks better than the ZR1. I guess he doesn't relize that his highly modified Camaro weighs 1000 pounds more than his ZR1.

I wonder if he is the same ZR1 owner who was filling his gas tank last year, with the car running, and had it stolen? :L

OMG is that site a hoot

Anytime someone wants to ride in the C6 I go over an escape plan and tell them if the car or I'm out of commission there is no way in for rescue. I strongly doubt that it will be in reverse to allow the doors to open. The door needs to be released with the pull lever on the floor by their foot. If we're both non-responsive they'll tear the car apart. The car doesn't move until they acknowledge that.

Ever get into an airplane without some information on survival. :confused

The dealership's sales person should have discussed the emergency door release with the poor sap before he drove off.

When I got Museum delivery of my '06, the delivery guy made sure that I knew how to operate these levers. I wish regular dealers were as good.

I guess he's got more money than brains!! IDIOT!!! :rotfl

The emergency door latches were the first thing my salesman reviewed with me when I took delivery of my C6.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom