Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvettes at Carlisle

S

snow0925

I have never attended a Corvette show and want to know if there is a cost to enter the grounds at Carlisle? I don't want to show my vette, just walk around and view all the other vettes, etc.
Is there a certain time or specfic day that is less crowded.... will only be there a few hours, but than again it could be all day. About how many people attend? How early should I arrive to avoid traffic. Many Thanks

Friday and Sunday are least crowded.
I think there is a parade Saturday afternoon,
(4 ish), you must leave well before to avoid
MASSIVE traffic. It's horrific. Attendance is many
thousands.

Best time to arrive is always early, as early as you can. 6-7 am.
Then leave before late afternoon traffic.

You will have to pay to park outside the grounds.

Hi there,
The most awesome Corvette gathering ever.
Admission, yes, though I do NOT know how much.
Its worth every penny, and the parade into downtown Carlisle is totally awesome.
Besttoyou, c4c5:hb

I am not gona be able to do the parade this year which is ok. there is always next year

Last year it was $8 to get in and on Saturday they do start staging cars for the parade about 4ish but I think that it starts about 6pm.

Parking was easy, off Route 11 (N. Hanover St.) is Cavalary Rd. 2-3 blocks up there is Cavalary St. , I parked is a back yard for $5 and the entrance to the Car Correl in on Cavalary St. Only had to walk about 200yds to get to the fair grounds.

Its a great time, great people and awesome Vette's. Hope to see you folks there, not sure if I will have my Vette there but will be looking for those with CAC stuff.

Chuck

For those going to Carlisle, be sure to check out the Countdown to Carlisle post in the Northeast section of National and International Events!! CAC members will be meeting at 11:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday in front of the Evolution Display. Details are posted!!

GS Diva aka Elaine

Edit By: BudD
As Elaine says check "This Out" ;)

If you're coming in your vette, you can park on the fairgrounds, no extra charge! :)

Steve :w

If you want to parkon grounds get here early.....price went up to $10 a day this year and the fun field is full so very limited parking for free...they expect 5000 vette on Saturday.

Carlisle here we come

Mentioned to my wife Tammy the other day about the Carlisle gathering. Things are a little slow at work and asked her if she'd be interested in going. We've got some friends we see at a yearly convention that live nearby and we could see them and go to the gathering. When I asked her if we should take the Yukon XL and the kids or just us in the vette......... she looked at me and "I'm not going to a vette gathering in the Yukon!":_rock
She lined up her cousin to stay with the kids. :D
We plan on leaving Thurs after work......9hr ride so we can cut it in half and arrive fresh Fri afternoon.
Hope to meet some fellow CAC'ers there
Brett

Go early You probably wont want to leave. Gate attendants will advise if there is still on ground parking spots. There are spots near the gate at times. There are as many cars outside as inside the facility. Two, I mean many, shows in one
NOTE; forward me your vanity plate reading and the issuing state PLEASE
May see u there next year.
Vanity Bob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom