Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvettes @ Carlisle - Early Notice

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
To all my C5 friends,

Don't forget that Corvettes@Carlisle is coming up August 26,27,28. Get yourself registered and get a hotel room.
This is the biggest annual Corvette gathering on the planet, regardless of what others say.

See you there,
Remo:cool

Gee, you had to remind me :ugh. I lived in PA (outside PHL) for 12 years and I would go to Carlisle every year, until we moved in 2007...have not been there since, I'm in CO now. Went to Vettes on the Rockies last year, but not the same...nothing is like Carlisle (sigh).

We've been registered since last year's Corvettes at Carlisle, and have had the hotel booked for 2011 since we arrived last year! We're all set and can't wait. Have to change the car that we said we would be bringing. We'll be driving Alan's new 2008 Z06 this year!

Can't wait to see everyone!! :w

Elaine

Thanks Remo, (I almost thought you were starting the countdown REAL early)

Looking forward to seeing the gang again this year,and finally parking my "new" c5 with the rest of you on the field.:beer Ken

All I can say is WoW !

That's the blue named after Carlisle...so..."Carlisle Blue" !

That is a knockout color. I had a 79 Corvette painted in "Frost Beige" and I must have gotten a hundred people over the years compliment me on it's color. :w

Road Diet

Just a heads up for you folks who are traveling thru town. Carlisle is doing a road diet. Once your in the heart of town the travel lanes are down to one. This really helps if your new to town and looking for places to eat or shop.

The Ford show just passed and traffic ran pretty nice in the new format. Some moaned about being caught up at traffic lights, but in general no major backups.

Finally

I've been going to Carlisle for years ( spring, fall, GM, truck ) but never Corvette. I finally got a C5 about 5 months ago, and can't wait to go this summer :happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom