Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cost???

indycallaway

Corvette
87 TT Black/Tan (#23)
Has anyone sent their car back to Old Lyme for updating? I have no idea on a rough cost of Callaway going through my car and updating....As I get into it more I am seeing more and more work that needs to be done an I dont feel comfortable letting just any mechanic work on it..... Thanks!

RJ

Has anyone sent their car back to Old Lyme for updating? I have no idea on a rough cost of Callaway going through my car and updating....As I get into it more I am seeing more and more work that needs to be done an I dont feel comfortable letting just any mechanic work on it..... Thanks!

RJ

RJ, I had my Black Twin Turbo gone over in Old Lyme last year for everything from a new belt, hoses, turbo coolant lines,pulley, oil lines (which had to be hand fabricated), and a complete tune-up. The cost was several thousand dollars and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was done, and done right! :cool

While my local Chevy dealer may have been willing & able to work on the car, it was no big deal for me to drop it off in Connecticut - There was a DEFINATE value added, in being able to drop the car off at the place it was built, and have it serviced, worry free :cool

You may want to call and check their schedule though to make an appointment, or they may be able to suggest a place more local if neccesary - one they approve of, and you would feel comfortable with.

I hope this helps :beer

I will call today....Thanks!! I am with you, I just want to know that it was done right

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom