Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Could this be it!!

That is a photoshop rendition by Brian Kuper. He has compiled all the information avaiable, using the spy shots as a starting point to give us an idea of what the C6 should look like. Brian is the BEST.
C6-SPY-DONE-IN-ORANGE.jpg

This is indeed a collaboration between Brian and myself. He is now working on the front end version based on the latest Autoweek pictures and my memory so stay tuned to the CAC for more C6 excitement!! :Twist

He picked a nice color...
Hmmmmmmmm.... It could grow on me....

definitely not bad at all. Any idea on the lenght of time taken to generate this?

But I can the results are awesome. More props to both of you!!!!

I don't care for the color, or the way the back is done. It looks a little too flimsy and delicate.

CFour said:
This is indeed a collaboration between Brian and myself. He is now working on the front end version based on the latest Autoweek pictures and my memory so stay tuned to the CAC for more C6 excitement!! :Twist

No offense Ross, but I had most of this done before I and Vaughn asked you for some feedback. I also read extensively three different forums to uncover C6 information. I certainly have enjoyed and appreciated the conversations we've had!

The rendering posted above is the first orange one I did. I've probably tweaked and posted at least one (if not two) revisions to it at DigitalCorvettes. They don't really take all that long if I can sit down for extended lengths of time to work. Which, with a wife and two daughters isn't very often. Also, I usually get mired in details, trying to get the renderings to appear photographic.

Once again bkuper, great job man. Awesome work, and in my opinion, you get : :upthumbs :upthumbs (four thumbs up!!) Two is an understatement!!

Anxiously awaiting the front end bkuper!:beer

Great job, Brian. Your relentless pursuit of nailing down this car for us is awesome!

We'll see the real deal in 2 months! Can you believe it? I remember when it was 14 months.

How time fly's when you are Vett'n.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom