Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Couple of new '07 pic's...BEAUTIFUL FL DAY!

Stinger !!

Corvette
'08 Will Cooksey #144 Z06
DCP_0004.jpg

Just for my fellow CACr's enjoyment...absolutely beautiful FL day...
85 degrees and perfect weather for a ride out to the Space Center!
My hometown...Merritt Island, FL :D

Check out this Shuttle...it's a retired 'simulator' but it is actual size .. :cool

DCP_0007-1.jpg

Look just over the passenger top corner of windshield...appears white like a cloud...
this is the Shuttle VAB! (Vehicle Assembly Building) :pat
Its about 2-3 miles across the water from this point! Largest free span building in the world!!
DCP_0001.jpg

Wonder how many C6's will fit in the cargo bay?? :L

DCP_0011.jpg

My daily driver...love that metallic burgandy!! :drool:

DCP_0019.jpg

My other weekend driver....:_rock

DCP_0021-1.jpg

All three together ...Ya Baby YAAA!!! :crazy

DCP_0025.jpg

Then of course...there is my wifes weekend driver... ;help She likes metallic burgandy to! :SLAP

DCP_0002-3.jpg

Nice shots. I was looking for places to shoot my C5 on Saturday and all the good spots had people in them, or their cars. :(

Leon

We'll be down in your area next month for the Daytona 500 and associated races. I think our hotel is right across from the causeway. Prices were much better south of Daytona than in town, north or west. With any luck we should have time to see some of the Space Center sights.

I wonder what the shuttle would look like in burgundy metallic?

Tom

We'll be down in your area next month for the Daytona 500 and associated races. I think our hotel is right across from the causeway. Prices were much better south of Daytona than in town, north or west. With any luck we should have time to see some of the Space Center sights.

I wonder what the shuttle would look like in burgundy metallic?

Tom
I'll be up in Keech tower for the 500 ,i'll wave .

I'll look for you. We'll be sitting with Jimmy.

Stinger,
I like your choice of toys. This has to be a small world. I retired early from Pratt on the SSME high pressure turbopump program and contracted to NASA here in Hunstville. My wife grew up on Merrit Island and her father retired from KSC. We also own similar toys. Mine are a Molten Red Ram 3500 quad cab dually, Montery Red/Cashmere 06 C6 Convert, and 2002 Road King that is base Lux Red with custom shadow red flames.
My favorite time of year for the 40 years I lived in Florida were the winter months - lower bug count, blue sky's, and near perfect temps that makes you want to ride or drive forever. Enjoy the toys.
Clay

Stinger,
I like your choice of toys. This has to be a small world. I retired early from Pratt on the SSME high pressure turbopump program and contracted to NASA here in Hunstville. My wife grew up on Merrit Island and her father retired from KSC. We also own similar toys. Mine are a Molten Red Ram 3500 quad cab dually, Montery Red/Cashmere 06 C6 Convert, and 2002 Road King that is base Lux Red with custom shadow red flames.
My favorite time of year for the 40 years I lived in Florida were the winter months - lower bug count, blue sky's, and near perfect temps that makes you want to ride or drive forever. Enjoy the toys.
Clay

Post some pic's...:w

Those are some nice toys. I hope that you are really enjoying them as well as the location !!! :beer

Awesome rides you got there, especially the Z06. That color is great!

Welcome to the CAC, davejones! :CAC

The Corvette looks to me to be a coupe, rather than the Z06.

Never been a fan of red, nor will I ever be, but that is an awesome color and some great pics.Good luck with it.:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom