Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Couple questions

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

bpdfs

Corvette
1993 40th Ann
Hello all!! Newbie here! :) Just got a 1993 40th!

First,

Anyone know where I can get a couple 40th ann keychains, If they even make them?

Second,

Anyone know a good place to get a good carpet set to redue this? The carpet has run its course and needs to be redone, The cheapest i found was like 600 bucks, Not sure if I can get a better price somewhere else??

3rd.

What about a complete set of the emblems? front hood, Gas tank, And 2 side ones?

Thanks in advance!

Bryan

Hiya Bryan and welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! Congrats on acquiring your '93. The 40th is a beautiful Corvette in my humble opinion. :thumb

As for accessories... if you look to the left on this page

<-----------------------------

you should see links to several of our Supporting Vendors. I'd think any of them would have at least some of the items you're looking for.
OR......
you could try Ebay if you don't mind bidding for items.

Good luck!
Enjoy that new Ruby!
:wJane Ann

Thanks!

I have looked through some and can find keychains, but im really looking for something that says 40th ann on them.. Not even sure if they are out there!

Thanks!

I have looked through some and can find keychains, but im really looking for something that says 40th ann on them.. Not even sure if they are out there!

Now that I know you're interested, I'll keep it in mind during my wanderings and let you know if I come across any.

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom