Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

cross fire injection vault, still around?

So I checked everything found a hose on the bottom of my carbon canister that leads to nowhere I didn't know if it was supposed to be attached to anything so I plugged it and also I was playing with the plugs wires and it leveled out and started running better but then it start surging so I believe I need plug wires and a TPS

It sounds like you are getting there.It takes time to figure out a car that some one else has worked on .good luck:beer

I'm having trouble with my car it's having rough idle and stalling, it has no check engine light. I just recently changed the vacuum lines and spark plugs but can't get it back to running great I'm almost ready to give up someone help please.

Steven, you should start a new thread rather than throwing your question into GaryC4's question. It gets really confusing when there are two different topics in the same thread. Answers to Gary's question should be related to his topic "Crossfire Injection Vault".

:thumb

Cfi c4

First I would like to apologize for cutting in on a thread. I am new to the site and so far I love it all the problems I have had with my CFI C4 have been corrected to manufacture specification I believe. The Vette run amazing, I can't wait to share my knowledge on this car with others so they too can get thiers up and on the road again. Thanks you guys! Now I'm starting on the body work well really just a paint job.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom