Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

crossfire inj. decals/bra for sale

C

CURLEY2

hi, i have a set of pressure sensative decals (2) that are for the 84 crossfire injection vette. i had these but did not use then because i sold my 84. i think you place these over the molding and peel it off. they look and say this: CROSS-FIRE INJECTION . MAKE OFFER. i also have a COLGAN HOOD BRA for a 93 or any c-4 (i think). it does not come with the headlight cover roll-up flaps which makes it look like a bandit mask! MAKE OFFER plus shipping. it is a little heavy but i will try to be right on with the shipping cost. thanks, CURLEY

hi, i have a set of pressure sensative decals (2) that are for the 84 crossfire injection vette. i had these but did not use then because i sold my 84. i think you place these over the molding and peel it off. they look and say this: CROSS-FIRE INJECTION . MAKE OFFER. i also have a COLGAN HOOD BRA for a 93 or any c-4 (i think). it does not come with the headlight cover roll-up flaps which makes it look like a bandit mask! MAKE OFFER plus shipping. it is a little heavy but i will try to be right on with the shipping cost. thanks, CURLEY

does it have all the mounting hardware and whatever else is needed to mount it. how much do you want for it with shipping.
thanks rich

rich, it comes with "s" hooks and loop fastners that they attach to. plus it has bendable flaps on the ends. it is a hood bra with openings for the headlights. anyway, i would like to go have it weighed at the post office to see how much the shipping is and i will email you back ok? it is used because i tried it on my car once but it looks brand new. i want $30 plus shipping if you are still interested. curley:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom