Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CruiseFest IV Announced...

So how many L81'ers are planning to attend CruiseFest IV ~ 2007
About the only excuse I haven't heard for not attending is... My Dog eat my Rand McNally Road Atlas ;LOL :boogie

Give that L81 some exercise and come join the fun ;)

Bud

UPDATE CruiseFest IV
March 10, 2007​

The dates are set, the Events planned, the Hotel Reserved, Colorado Springs is Calling... GET onboard and join in on the Fun and renew old friendships and meet some of the folks behind the scenes pushing the buttons, as well meet NEW Friends and enjoy the beauty and hospitality that Colorado Springs, and Colorado Rockies offer.

The first CruiseFest was held in Auburn, IN; The Second and Third CruiseFest were held at Bowling Green, KY. HELP make CruiseFest IV a success, even if it may require 2 or 3 days travel.

For the members that didn't drive to Bowling Green, KY because it was too far away, Hopefully Colorado Springs is closer this year and you can plan to attend and Relax, Enjoy and partake in the festivities planned around this years CruiseFest.

Here are a few Links to make it easy for ya ;)

General Information about CruiseFest IV with Links to Caravans and Planned Events.

Direct Link to the Registration Form.

Are you going: Poll

Come on you L81'ers ... let's get out to Colorado Springs ...

an L81 ONLY trick

This is my personal experience concerning altitude adjustments.

The L81 computer will adjust the advance and fuel mixture, but there is a little trick associated with it.

To get you by, when you arrive to the Cruise Fest location or perhaps even on the way "up", disconnect the power for the Vette at the battery. Let it sit about 5 minutes, and then reconnect the battery again. Yes! You will loose your radio pre-sets, but what this does is reset the atmospheric pressure sensor, and this will help your L81 run better.

The timing helps, but I operated mine for a long while at the stock initial timing, and it worked fine. Remember, the computer adjusts it depending on conditions.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom