Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Crunched Vette

Oh man, that picture hurts. I'm glad she's OK, but that truck driver needs to be taught some manners... grrrrrr! :mad

Sue the bastard for all you can get! Your wife is worth it.

A agree. but I'm glad your wife wasn't hurt.

Now, lets find this dope and wail the livin bejesus out of him!!!!:bash :grinshot :BDH :flaming :r:Buttslap:bang

Man this really ****es me off....:mad

Wow that makes me about half ill :puke myself. Glad no one got hurt but just not right seeing a Vette that way, esspecially BLACK. . . . . . . . . . . .

Bill :w

George mc Farland ( blueman )
Sorry your baby got hit it really hurts. You should try driving in Las Vegas with 24/7 booz. Red lights/ stop signs? I hope your baby gets fixed soon.
george

Thank god your wife is ok that's the most important thing. As much as it hurts fiberglass can be replaced and repaired. A good wife is impossible
George

Give your wife a big hug for me. Just the thought of the accident stress and your car that you love so damaged & for no reason other than road rage!! I agree I felt ill and had tears spring up at the thought. I hope she doesn't feel in any way that she could have done anything.

You must have some really special guardian angels around you that's for sure. It is also reassuring to see that these toys can take so much punishment and still protect us.

Thanks for sharing so we can offer support. Please let us know what happens to the idiot. I also wondered if he even apologized to her or checked to see if she was ok. The road is so not the place to pull that stuff.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom