Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Current work

smitchel87

Corvette
1999 Red C5 Coupe
My 19yo son and I (mostly him) are replacing the driver side HVAC actuator. Cleaning the condenser drain (it's clogged). And replacing LED in receiver!
Thank GOD for the service manuals. Clog caused water to leak onto BCM. Luckily it still works. Also roof weather stripping leaks and there were puddles inside. Removed seats and carpet. Fixed sliders so seats won't move everyone you put on brakes. Fort figure out what to do about weather stripping. uploadfromtaptalk1438716244754.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Oh yea. 1999 C5 coupe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Since your vehicle is that torn apart, you may want to consider removing the carpet and installing some heat insulation under the floors and tunnel area. Just a thought......:)

Since your vehicle is that torn apart, you may want to consider removing the carpet and installing some heat insulation under the floors and tunnel area. Just a thought......:)

We do have the carpet out. I want to at least, steam clean it, but adding heat insulation is not a bad idea.

Latest Pic

Got passenger air bag out to make it easier to access the HVAC drain. Also my son got the driver side HVAC actuator out and the new one came in today!

Corvette dash all apart.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom