Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dale Jr.

jhecox

Corvette
2016 Corvette Racing Yellow, Z51, OURS C7
I was just chanel surfing and came across a movie "Fastlane". It's a shoot-um-up type movie. But when I clicked to it there were 2 guy in a yellow Porsche setting at a stop light with Dale Jr. in a C5 vert setting next to them. They say hi then ask Dale to run them. Dale say's "OK boys, let's see what ya got", the light turns green they both nail it and Dale in the C5 is GONE. The Porsche breaks and sputters to a stop. Vette wins again. LOL

I didn't know Dale Jr. had played any bit parts in a movie.

You are referring to the TV show called Fastlane, awesome show that was on Fox a couple years ago, but they canceled it. The show was pretty far fetched, but it had a lot of cool cars in it and some good special effects.

There are still repeats on a couple stations, G4 is one of them, can't remember the other.

vett boy said:
Next to xxxx I like jr. I think he's got class.

I agree, Jr is having some bad luck right now, but when he is
worng, he usually admits it. He has class. :upthumbs

Hey jhecox.....How much more time until the new C-6 arrives.....4weeks or so??????????????You'll have to go to FUNFEST with us........Dan

danberry said:
Hey jhecox.....How much more time until the new C-6 arrives.....4weeks or so??????????????You'll have to go to FUNFEST with us........Dan

Looks like 4 weeks, 6 days, 16 hours, 54 minutes, and 37 seconds, but who's counting???

Jr is a big Vette fan too. I have a picture at home of when I went to NCM and a C5 of his and Darrell Waltrip's 78 Pace car were there. I am a huge #8 fan. Go JR GO

vett boy said:
Next to Tony I like jr. I think he's got class.
Next to Tony, anybody's got class! ;LOL

Next to Tony, anybody's got class! ;LOL

Hey Tony represents that :L You will have to admit he has matured a lot and came a long ways; next to Junior he's da Man! When any of those 43 drivers see that orange 20 in their mirrors they pay attention. Not too bad for a southern Indiana boy :_rock Most if not all of the drivers would run over their Mothers to get to that checkered flag:lou The coach was a good role model for Tony, and anyway he keeps the races exciting at least. Someone had to bring some excitement back to NASCAR since Dale Sr. is not around.

Go Junior 8, and if he can't make it; go "Smoke" Tony 20 Rushville:r, thats just racing, lead, follow or get out of the way. . . .

Bill :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom