Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

David C. Hill

montanalarry

Do you know the following Corvette executives and are still working for Corvette? If so, would you know their telephone number extensions?
John G. Middlebrook, David C. Hill, or Wilmer Cooksey, Jr.

Do you know the following Corvette executives and are still working for Corvette? If so, would you know their telephone number extensions?
John G. Middlebrook, David C. Hill, or Wilmer Cooksey, Jr.
All three are no longer working for GM and are enjoying retirement.

Why are you looking for their phone numbers?

I've ordered a new 2021 Red Corvette convertible and would like to add a small change. The dealer where I purchased the Corvette, won't elevate my request. I would like to add adrenaline red custom stitching instead of tan. Today, if I had ordered a black leather interior, adding red stitching is an option. I will pay the additional $395. Do you have any ideas? This will be the second Corvette. When I returned from Viet Nam in late 1966, I ordered a 1967 Corvette and it was stolen after only 500 miles in San Francisco.

• Sad
Reactions: Rob
I've ordered a new 2021 Red Corvette convertible and would like to add a small change. The dealer where I purchased the Corvette, won't elevate my request. I would like to add adrenaline red custom stitching instead of tan. Today, if I had ordered a black leather interior, adding red stitching is an option. I will pay the additional $395. Do you have any ideas? This will be the second Corvette. When I returned from Viet Nam in late 1966, I ordered a 1967 Corvette and it was stolen after only 500 miles in San Francisco.
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your 1967 Corvette. Especially coming back from Nam and just wanting to enjoy something you worked so hard for.

Do you know what status number your Corvette order is at in GM's Work Bench system?

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your 1967 Corvette. Especially coming back from Nam and just wanting to enjoy something you worked so hard for.

Do you know what status number your Corvette order is at in GM's Work Bench system?
Yes, ZHPG8W IS ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER. Your note referencing executives I requested telephone numbers. I managed to get their names from the Corvette executive web page two days ago. Obviously, its not up to date.

Yes, ZHPG8W IS ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER. Your note referencing executives I requested telephone numbers. I managed to get their names from the Corvette executive web page two days ago. Obviously, its not up to date.
That's your order number. I'll check your order status shortly

Originally, I placed an order for a Corvette in October 2019. Then when COVID 19 hit, followed by a workers strike I decided to postpone until this January 2021. Long time waiting.

That's your order number. I'll check your order status shortly
Rob
I just realized you are the administrator. Thank you for your time.
When I received my 1967 red Corvette convertible, I ordered it from Japan. Picked it up just north of San Francisco, near Travis Air Force Base. The following day I had an interview with Rockwell Int'l for an engineering position in San Francisco, right off of Embarcadero Street. While being interviewed, the Corvette was stolen and never found. Decided not to purchase another Corvette until late 2019, 55 years later.

• Sad
Originally, I placed an order for a Corvette in October 2019. Then when COVID 19 hit, followed by a workers strike I decided to postpone until this January 2021. Long time waiting.
Your order has been sitting at status code 3000. Usually, orders that are up to 2000 can be changed. You need to contact your dealer who needs to contact their District Sales Manager. That DSM needs to reach out to their contacts either in Detroit or in Bowling Green and see if they can get your order changed. It's highly unlikely that it will happen, but not impossible. I've seen it happen before when an order is sitting at 3000.

Your order has been sitting at status code 3000. Usually, orders that are up to 2000 can be changed. You need to contact your dealer who needs to contact their District Sales Manager. That DSM needs to reach out to their contacts either in Detroit or in Bowling Green and see if they can get your order changed. It's highly unlikely that it will happen, but not impossible. I've seen it happen before when an order is sitting at 3000.
Rob
Thank you for your valuable time. Your action was kind. I will do what you suggest & go to the Chevy (Day's Chevrolet, Jasper, Georgia). If you are ever in Georgia, come visit. My wife & I live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, approximately 90 miles from Atlanta. We live on three lakes with plenty of outdoor activities; hiking, camping, tennis, golf, and of course driving in the mountains.
Montana

• Love Post
Rob
Thank you for your valuable time. Your action was kind. I will do what you suggest & go to the Chevy (Day's Chevrolet, Jasper, Georgia). If you are ever in Georgia, come visit. My wife & I live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, approximately 90 miles from Atlanta. We live on three lakes with plenty of outdoor activities; hiking, camping, tennis, golf, and of course driving in the mountains.
Montana
Thank you so much! I've been through the Blue Ridge Mountains before. It's absolutely beautiful! Please keep me posted on this and let me know what your dealer tells you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom