Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

DavidFarmerRacing.com - a plea for help!

y2khardtop

I'm not beggin or groveling here, just asking for help.

New car is coming along well, but I'm in a financial jam. The little equity I had in my old car/rig went into a college fund for my son. The new car is coming directly from my salary, and that is fine. However, without a sponsor (or sponsors) I will not be able to campaign the car effectively, if at all.

I'm going to have $90-95k in the car. A new hauler will be around $150k. Even if I hitch a ride with another team, I'll spend $50k a year, which is a total waste, so I must purchase. On top of that, bare expenses (tires, fuel, travel, food) add up to around $6000 per weekend. Add to that spares, service, and any damage..... well you get the idea.

Anyway, I've help lots of folks in the Corvette community out over the years, and now I'm asking for help from you. I've met many of you at events, but have communicated with thousands of you via email, posts, and information on my sites.

I have learned the NETWORKING is the key to finding help in the racing business, and I'm networked out. If you, your business, your friends' business, the dealership down the street, your parts supplier, ANYBODY might be interested in getting in on a great racing series, send them my way. The TV coverage is great, my entire car is available for graphics/lettering, and you guys know I'm very vocal in and around the sport.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Please contact me via my website email if you have any ideas.

Sincerely,

Dave
http://www.DavidFarmerRacing.com/
c6sig.jpg

ttttt

Sorry Dave, but I'm broke as broke can be, or else I'd try to help. ;shrug

We got some help for you a season or two ago, didn't we? :confused

C'mon people, let's pool our resources and see if we can get some :CAC space on Dave's hot rod! :J

Yes, the forum was very generous, however it takes more than a few thousand $$ to run a season in this series.

There have to be some CEO's or business owners around that could benefit from the publicity, and I'm hoping someone in the Corvette community will help tap into that.

Dave

Well, we'll just have to keep bumping this post back to the top every now and then Dave, just to keep it in the people's eyes. ;)

Good luck! :CAC

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom